Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting the Motorcycle Accident Attorney Bar Association website. In order to make the site useful and safe, we have established certain guidelines, below. The Motorcycle Accident Attorney Bar Association reserves the right to change these guidelines and disclaimers at any time, and you agree that each visit you make to the Motorcycle Accident Attorney Bar Association website shall be subject to the current guidelines.
THE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEY BAR ASSOCIATION PROVIDES THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE RESULTS IN AN AGREEMENT AS FULLY DESCRIBED BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, You should immediately terminate the use of the MAABA Website.
MAABA Website Content
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public and does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or preference by the MAABA, or its employees or agents. The MAABA will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any actual or alleged damage, or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any third party.
The MAABA does not routinely monitor content, but the MAABA and its designees reserve the right to monitor, restrict access to, edit or remove any content that is available via the website at any time.
3. Modifications to Terms and Conditions of Use. MAABA reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time in its sole discretion by posting revised Terms and Conditions of Use to the MAABA Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Use posted to the MAABA Website.
4. Personal Log-in Information. Certain features and areas of the MAABA Website are available only with registration and Log-in. If You are required to register and select a unique Log-in and password (“Personal Log-in Information”), You must keep Your Personal Log-in Information confidential. Your Personal Log-in Information is personal to You and You may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. MAABA is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of Your Personal Log-in Information.
5. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. You warrant that You will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to Your use of the MAABA Website and MAABA Content and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the MAABA Website or MAABA Content by other users or with MAABA’s operation and management of the MAABA Website and MAABA Content. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the MAABA Website, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through a MAABA Website registration form or when accessing MAABA Content. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by You, MAABA reserves the right to terminate Your access and use of the MAABA Website and MAABA Content. You warrant that You will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the MAABA Website or MAABA Content, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including MAABA, through Your use of the MAABA Website or MAABA Content.
6. MAABA’s Intellectual Property Rights. Except for information about attorneys that is in the public domain, content on the website is owned and copyrighted or trademarked by MAABA unless otherwise attributed. The Content of the MAABA Website includes, without limitation: (i) MAABA’s trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively “MAABA Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, resources, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork. MAABA Content is the property of the
MAABA, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers, or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other states, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the MAABA Content, including any such notices appearing on any MAABA Content You are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, use, link, modify, post, republish, or reproduce from the MAABA Website.
7. Legal and Medical Disclaimer. The MAABA Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical or legal advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician or the legal advice of an attorney.
8. Third Party Content and Links. The MAABA Website may feature advertisements and links to third party companies. These linked sites are not under the control of MAABA and MAABA is not responsible for the content of those sites. MAABA provides the links to you only as a convenience. Links on the MAABA Website to third party companies does not imply an endorsement or association of the third party company with MAABA. MAABA makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of third-party materials, information, services, products, or resources. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions You have with any third party.
9. No Warranties. The MAABA Website and MAABA Content are provided “as is” and “as available.” Neither MAABA, its employees, members, officers, or directors, nor any of its agents, attorneys, representatives, suppliers, advertisers, promotional partners, or licensors (collectively “MAABA Parties”) provide any express or implied representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any representation or warranty that: (i) the MAABA Website or MAABA Content, or any results that may be obtained by You, are complete, accurate, reliable or non-infringing; (ii) access to the MAABA Website or MAABA Content will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, resources or other material purchased or obtained by You through the MAABA Website will meet Your expectations; or (iv) MAABA Content will remain unchanged or accessible on the MAABA Website. All warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or non-infringement of intellectual property.
10. Limitation of Liability. The MAABA Parties shall not be liable, and disclaim any liability, for any claim, loss, or damage, direct or indirect, including, without limitation, compensatory, consequential,
incidental, indirect, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever in connection with, as a result of, or arising: (i) out of the use of or inability to use the MAABA Website and/or any MAABA Content; (ii) from any interruption in the availability of the MAABA Website and/or MAABA Content; (iii) from any loss of data and/or from any equipment failure; (iv) out of the procurement of substitute goods or services resulting from any problems with the goods, content and/or services purchased or obtained from the MAABA Website, or transactions entered into, through or from the MAABA Website; (v) from unauthorized access to or alteration of Your transmissions or data; (vi) from statements or conduct of any third party on the MAABA Website; (vii) from any delay or failure of the MAABA Website arising out of causes beyond MAABA’s control; (viii) out of the use of, reference to, or reliance on, the MAABA Content; (ix) out of any third party materials, information, products, services and resources contained on, or accessed through, the MAABA Website; (x) out of any content, materials, accuracy of information, and/or quality of the products, services, materials or resources provided by or advertised on a third party Website; or (xi) out of any other matter relating to the MAABA Website or MAABA Content.
11. Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the MAABA Parties from and against all claims arising from or in any way related to Your use of the MAABA Website and/or MAABA Content, a violation by You of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or any other actions connected with Your use of the MAABA Website and/or MAABA Content, including any liability or expense, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees.
12. Term /Termination. These Terms and Conditions of Use will take effect at the time You begin using the MAABA Website. MAABA reserves the right, with or without notice, at any time and for any reason, to deny You access to the MAABA Website, MAABA Content or to any portion thereof, and to terminate these Terms and Conditions of Use. MAABA will not be liable to you or any third-party
for any modification, suspension, or termination of this site, or the loss of related
13. Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions of Use and all matters regarding Your use of the MAABA Website and MAABA Content shall be governed by, construed in accordance with, and
enforced under the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts made and executed and wholly performed in the State of California, without regard to choice of law principles.
14. Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Sites must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
15. Waiver and Severability. The failure of MAABA to exercise or enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent of the law, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
17. Contact Information. If You have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use or the MAABA Website or MAABA Content, please visit our “Contact Us” page.
18. Advertisers. . The inclusion of advertisements on the MAABA website does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services. MAABA shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the MAABA website. Further, MAABA shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the MAABA website. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third-party advertisers.
19. Social Media Policy. MAABA provides opportunities for user interaction within its Sites and social media profiles on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and various blogging sites. On those social media profiles, content and links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the organizations, entities, views, or content contained therein. The MAABA is not responsible for content or links posted by others. MAABA reserves the right to hide, delete, remove, block or ban users or their comments or images that solicit, advertise, suggest or
encourage illegal activity, are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization. It is solely the discretion of the MAABA to determine whether an image or comment falls into one of the above categories.
20. User-Generated Content. We welcome your views, comments and other communications, pictures, trackback URLs, or videos on our Sites which may include discussion boards, blogs, and other services that allow users to provide feedback, comment, or content (“User Content”). By contributing User Content to any of the Sites or social media profiles, users understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and grant MAABA a nonexclusive license to display, reproduce, transmit, and modify such User Content. MAABA may use User Content for internal and external marketing purposes. You are solely responsible for the User Content you submit. MAABA does not approve, endorse, or adopt any User Content, and MAABA assumes no liability for any User Content submitted by you or others. You agree to indemnify MAABA against all claims and liabilities resulting from User Content. Users who do not wish to have the information they have made available via these sites used, published, copied, and/or reprinted, should not post on the social media profiles. Please note that other participants may use posted information beyond the control of MAABA. All user content is read at your own risk, and MAABA recommends that you not rely on the information or advice in any of these postings.
MAABA retains the right to remove any content for any reason, including but not limited to, content that it deems threatening, demeaning, profane, obscene, a violation of intellectual property rights or privacy laws, off-topic, commercial or promotion of organizations or programs, or otherwise injurious or illegal. MAABA also retains the right to ban or block a user from posting on MAABA social media profiles without notice for a pattern of inappropriate postings or as it deems necessary.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that MAABA may access, preserve and disclose your account information and the User Content you have posted by Users of the Services if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in the sole opinion of MAABA to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms and Conditions (TAC); (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Administrators, its Users and the public.
be used by the owners of the host site for their own purposes under the host site’s TAC. For more information, consult the host website’s TAC.