Since 2020, Motorcycle Accident Attorney Bar Association (MAABA) has dedicated itself to helping Personal Injury Attorneys specialized in Motorcycle Accidents cases in the USA.
MAABA is an appointed judicial body charged with reviewing petitions for reconsideration in workers’ compensation cases. Our Association monitors cases that may have a significant impact on Personal Injury in Motorcycle Accidents cases.
- $19 million settlement for a client whose vehicle was rear ended on the 10 FWY causing severe brain injury.
- $7 million settlement in which our client suffered severe brain injuries when their vehicle rear ended a truck parked on the side of the road with no reflectors.
- $6 million settlement in a car accident case where the insurance company failed to settle the claim in a timely manner.
- $4.75 million settlement in an auto accident case involving a dangerous public condition
- $1.25 million settlement in a car crash case for back injuries caused by a drunk driver who rear-ended our client’s vehicle
We want to make sure you get your questions answered. Whatever your legal issue is — incredibly complex or common — we can help you address it, either with our own attorneys or through referral to highly qualified counsel.
The organization will neither provide nor assign clients to the members. The purpose of the organization is to learn about the law, review and discuss changes to the law and other relevant trends regarding motorcycles, motorcycle riders, and associated activities or products. The members may also use the association as a forum to debate various ideas, processes, and to draw on the experience and knowledge of other members in order to better serve such member’s business or clients. Members, however, are free to do business amongst themselves and refer clients to one another.